Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19225 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,903TL (Mex$ 15,099) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)