Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17511 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,864TL (Mex$ 22,067) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)