Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19137 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,719TL (Mex$ 19,434) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)