Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,882TL (Mex$ 14,872) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)