Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,930TL (R$ 6,288) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)