Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,503TL (R$ 5,222) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)