Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,661TL (R$ 6,282) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)