Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,818TL (R$ 6,194) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)