Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 65% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,171TL (905,846 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)