Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,521TL (922,757 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)