Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00719 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 97% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,731TL (658,085 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)