Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,083TL ($908) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)