Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.630 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,992TL ($1,375) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)