Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,055TL ($1,447) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)