Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.514 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,044TL ($1,151) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)