Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,883TL (€1,128) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)