Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,918TL (€1,577) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)