Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (2,993 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)