Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.969 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (2,939 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)