Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,364TL (3,778 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)