Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,195TL (3,876 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)