Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02134 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 262% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,315TL (530,204 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)