Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02130 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 261% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,655TL (406,420 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (42 minutes ago)