Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02125 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 271% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,382TL (488,567 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)