Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02192 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 285% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,037TL (549,158 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)