Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,082TL (€1,127) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)