Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38764 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (10,350 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)