Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38491 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,880TL (12,678 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)