Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38173 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,199TL (13,619 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)