Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,696TL (£1,053) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)