Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,211 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,312TL (€1,314) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)