Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,949TL (€1,477) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (30 minutes ago)