Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05948 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,611TL (руб 43,906) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)