Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07130 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,552TL (Php35,791) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)