Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07210 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,050TL (Php42,299) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)