Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,484TL (Php33,951) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)