Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,096TL (元3,990) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)