Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,943TL (元3,346) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)