Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00663 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (₡ 523,749) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)