Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00798 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,603TL (₡ 451,238) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)