Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,939TL (₡ 475,561) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)