Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (₡ 600,955) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)