Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,185TL (€1,528) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)