Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,960TL (€1,825) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)