Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,703TL (€1,008) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (38 minutes ago)