Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,388TL (€1,050) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (24 minutes ago)