Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.140 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,416TL (S/. 4,750) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)