Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,485TL (S/. 3,896) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)