Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,471TL (S/. 4,880) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)