Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (693,577 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)