Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,172TL (647,957 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)