Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,932TL (600,328 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (37 minutes ago)