Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00504 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (681,887 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)