Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00630 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,307TL (683,706 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)