Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,218TL (€1,333) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)