Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.134 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,197TL (€1,499) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (34 minutes ago)