Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,821TL (元5,221) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (34 minutes ago)