Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (元6,027) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)