Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (元6,500) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)