Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,514TL (元4,750) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (18 minutes ago)