Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (元6,742) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)