Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00662 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 252% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,802TL (1,330,609 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)