Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 226% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,606TL (1,783,415 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)