Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 213% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,385TL (1,832,715 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)