Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14265 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,196TL (29,411 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)