Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15967 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,922TL (24,562 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (42 minutes ago)