Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21155 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,939TL (28,076 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)