Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14667 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,455TL (30,377 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)