Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18424 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,017TL (21,801 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)