Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,385TL ($1,523) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)