Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,033TL ($1,282) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)