Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14329 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,175TL (15,178 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)