Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12676 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,936TL (23,161 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)