Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,829TL (€1,957) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)