Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 193% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,730TL (€1,449) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)