Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.203 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,148TL (£989) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)