Cost of living comparison between Leicester, United Kingdom and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.484 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,258TL (£1,396) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)