Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,312TL (£1,352) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (41 minutes ago)