Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,516TL (2,472 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (38 minutes ago)