Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,641TL (2,722 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)