Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07181 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,316TL (Php46,177) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)