Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07627 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,246TL (Php42,563) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)