Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08865 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (Php44,667) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)