Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.097 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 194% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,079TL (€2,801) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)