Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,024TL (€1,985) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)