Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,170TL (€2,167) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)