Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,729TL (€1,438) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)