Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.659 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,670TL (£1,861) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)