Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,690TL (€1,036) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)