Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,073TL (€1,292) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (40 minutes ago)