Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.145 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,036TL (€974) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (42 minutes ago)