Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.819 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,186TL (€1,358) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)