Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,518TL (€1,351) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)