Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.584 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 250% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,940TL (CHF 3,053) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)