Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 270% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,256TL (CHF 2,318) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)