Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.681 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 251% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,971TL (CHF 2,981) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)