Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.761 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 263% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,890TL (CHF 2,896) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)