Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.183 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 276% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,771TL (CHF 2,336) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)