Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,583TL ($690) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)