Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,445TL ($692) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)