Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,024TL ($982) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (41 minutes ago)