Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.098 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,080TL (752 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)