Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,096TL (843 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)