Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,298TL (€1,412) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)