Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,890TL (€1,061) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)