Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,189TL (€1,036) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)