Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07908 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,099TL (RD$ 26,544) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)