Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,604TL (€1,122) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)