Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,800TL (€1,401) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)