Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,749TL (元4,657) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)