Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,912TL (元4,518) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)