Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10583 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,210TL (20,879 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)