Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10373 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,120TL (30,082 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)