Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,738TL (€1,638) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)