Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03345 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,272TL (₨67,932) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)