Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03458 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,257TL (₨65,267) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (41 minutes ago)