Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03490 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,127TL (₨60,951) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)