Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04080 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,121TL (₨76,493) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)