Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (320,084 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)