Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,508TL (346,631 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)