Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,930TL (323,957 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)