Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01115 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (240,782 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)