Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.110 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,921TL (4,433 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)