Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,778TL (4,248 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)