Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,450TL (CH$1,024,396) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)