Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,505TL (CH$799,347) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)