Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15175 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,564TL (ARS $23,484) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)